2012OC Shop opens for business

Friday, December 09, 2005, posted by jon at 2:17 AM | 2 comments

The 2012 Olympic Competitor shop opened for business at 2:15am as a bout of sleeplessness overcame me. Fashioned from the very best materials, these items are unique souvenirs of the 2012OC story.

I was never much of salesman and it could be argued, not much of a fashion designer or athlete either, but I've done my best for you readers and hope that you might be tempted to treat yourself or one of your loved ones with one of these items. Special requests might be possible, it's worth asking me.

There is a small mark up on each item such that the shop is able to make money which, in turn, will be added to the totals towards the magic £1m. So, as you buy, remember that not only will you look stylish, but that you've helped me towards the goal to. Marvellous eh?

You can shop here

2 Comments:

  • They look great! Maybe you should run a slogan contest. Here's my contribution:

    I voted for Jon Phillips as 2012
    -Russian-
    -Australian-
    -Mongolian-
    Sealandian
    Olympic
    -High Jumper-
    -Weight Lifter-
    -Shot Putter-
    Dart Thrower.

    (where - - is strikethrough)

    By Blogger Worldgineer, at 4:00 AM  

  • Much better now I've corrected the spelling mistake in the word 'Athelete'. Fool!

    Lovely suggestions too World, I'll see if I can't encorporate it.

    - J

    By Blogger jon, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home