Ah, Lovely

Monday, December 05, 2005, posted by jon at 7:40 PM | 4 comments

Readers from the UK may recall a TV programme named "How to start your own country", hosted by a gentleman called Danny Wallace, or as I should correctly announce him, King Danny I.

For Daniel did indeed achieve his aim to create his own country.

His new nation, called Lovely, has recently received an application to become it's first Olympic athlete from yours truely. I've written to King Danny I and asked about his Olympic credentials - after all, I don't want to waste my time! Time is of the essence here, 7 years and counting to go. I'll let you know when His Highness returns my email.

I've signed up to join Lovely. Ah.

4 Comments:

  • I'm pretty good at table tennis - you've just given me an idea:)

    By Blogger Ray@Oxygen, at 11:03 PM  

  • but what *what* WHAT? Come along Ray, share the news? What are you thinking?

    - J

    By Blogger jon, at 9:04 AM  

  • I think he's stealing your idea.

    By Blogger Worldgineer, at 4:03 PM  

  • you could be right ... I'll be keeping my eye on Ray@Oxygen

    By Blogger jon, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home