Artistic Gymnastics officially off limits

Friday, December 09, 2005, posted by jon at 6:31 PM | 1 comments

The official London 2012 site has a very amusing interactive tool to help potential athletes, like myself, decide on the sport for them. Based on the Myers-Briggs personality types, it asks 4 key questions, defines your personality and then suggests some sports.

Dear readers, I am an I-S-T-J, which apparently means I'm a bit like this. I'll leave others to comment on whether this is a fair shout. According to the London 2012 site, this means that I should consider the following sports :

Taekwondo, Judo, Dressage, Fencing, Archery, Cycling, Equestrian, Fencing, Modern Pentathlon, Rowing, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis, Weightlifting.

Good news is that I've already picked on a few of these already. Sports to avoid include :

Football (er, yea, it's also a team sport)
Basketball (team sport)
Baseball (team sport)
Artistic Gymnastics (Leotard sport, not good)

So, interesting stuff. Want to have a go yourself? Click and have a go.

1 Comments:

  • Go with Archery! It's like a larger version of arra's or whatever it is you call darts.

    By Blogger Worldgineer, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home