Den Norske Dataforening Servicekontoret

Friday, December 16, 2005, posted by jon at 7:11 PM | 0 comments

The squad at Den Norske Dataforening Servicekontoret have been regular visitors to this website for the last couple of days - my first visitors from Norway. You're most welcome. In your honour, I've pictured this - your national bird - the Norwegian Blue.

Norway are, of course, a rather successful Olympic nation, knocking up 399 medals over the years. There's only a slim chance that I'm going to become Norwegian and compete for your great nation. Unless you really want me?

I've also just found out via this informative article that the Bahamas (to whom I've recently applied) is actually the most successful Olympic nation at Sydney 2000, given a quick medals per population calculation! Damn! More research required - applying to a very successful nation seems rather optimistic doesn't it?

Hjelpe meg seier en sted inne din Olympiaden lag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home