It's all about the money

Thursday, December 08, 2005, posted by jon at 11:17 AM | 2 comments

Dear Reader, you'll know that this is project is not just designed to fill long idle hours, I'm aiming to raise £1m (approx. $1.6m) in sponsorship money towards worthy charities. Today I write to appeal to you.

Currently this website receives a small but healthy number of visitors per day and you could be enjoying their patronage too by sponsoring my bid. At it's smallest level, a link could be added to my sponsorship area, but what about your logo up in my header graphic. In time, a healthy mention for your company during press interviews. Let's not be shy about it, this could be the perfect project for your company.

Let's also not be coy about budgets. This could be written to your advertising budget or written off to charitable donations. This isn't just about 2005 or 2006 - you could invest and write the investment off against every year until 2012.

In other news, I notice that Sealand, which could be my host nation, are selling passports. Hey, Prince Roy! How about giving me one?

- J

[Yes, quite right, I have just discovered I can add images]

2 Comments:

  • I'm guessing that Sealand's home territory high-altitude training facilities may be somewhat limited.

    AWOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 PM  

  • Can't deny that AWOL. It appears that Sealand have a remarkably limited amount of actual territory which will rule out attempting some sports immediately.

    I could always sign up for Sealand and carry out 'low-level altitude' training, so as to acclimatise myself with London?

    I'd've thought London would be a reasonable place to do that

    - J

    By Blogger jon, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home