Universities lead the way

Saturday, December 10, 2005, posted by jon at 10:27 PM | 0 comments

Today, I absolutely fully intended to do some rather important research on Albania so that I could speak from a position of educated authority on the subject in a forthcoming email to their government. Experience in this game has proved that it's rather important to know a little of the country to which you apply. Albania was today's subject, but dear reader, I got rather distracted. If you're from Albania please don't take offence! If you're personally looking forward to my essay on that great European nation, worry not! I will write! But not today.

(If you are from Albania or if you've ever visited, feel free to pass on some tidbits or I shall feel compelled to precis Wikipedia).

Anyway, when inspiration fails me, I always look to my Statcounter for inspiration. There, halfway down, was a new entry, from Harvard University. Crikey. That's quite an educational institution. For those unaware, Harvard looks remarkably like the image in the top left and but I suspect only one of my readers recognised it.

Harvard is in Cambridge, Mass.. I love the fact that one of the USs top universities is in a town named after one of the UKs top universities. Coincidence? Not sure. Thanks for visiting though! Drop me a comment - I'd love to know how you found me!

- J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home