artistry with cups

Monday, January 09, 2006, posted by jon at 3:15 PM | 3 comments

One of my regular correspondents has drawn my attention to the remarkable skills of one Emily Fox, of location unknown. Thanks to the genii of the boys from Google, news of her undoubted skills can be spread to the world. And dear readers, this is pretty remarkable.

It is suggested that cup-stacking might in the future become an Olympic sport. If it were, I would suggest that it could be both a speed event [set moves against the clock] and also an artistic sport [artistry with cups, points for flair, fewer cups wins].

Be it the speed or the artistic event, I've got my work cut out for Emily Fox is the Roi Renard - I've watched the video several times now and I just can't quite fathom how she's doing it. But this rather matters not.

Click and enjoy

Of course, regular readers will know that nominations for new sports for 2012 have now closed, but there's always the 2016 games to consider.

- J

3 Comments:

  • An admirable cause.

    I salute you and good luck :o)

    PF x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM  

  • It looks like that part of the video is on fast forward! Never play the shell game with that girl.

    By Blogger k_sra, at 9:25 PM  

  • //One of my regular correspondents has drawn my attention to the remarkable skills of one Emily Fox, of location unknown.//

    Hmm, I wonder where they found it.

    By Blogger Steve DeGroof, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home